Friday, November 6, 2009

Your Mind Is Controlled!

I have always wondered why I knew the answer to most of the worlds problems...EDUCATION!
Then as I have learned that most people believe the same I started to become angry. Then it hit me, that is what is wrong with all of us. We do have the answer, we don't know the nuances to implement the answers. We don't know because we are not educated and the rich and powerful wants to keep it that way.

Do you think that Oprah wants us to be educated? She put a school in AFRICA!
Magic Johnson has not opened a college for students to go for free...he opened movie theatres!
Air Jordans?
Do Something? As long as it is not think or continue the path of education.

As long as we don't know...whatever it is...we are powerless.
We need to know what we don't...we cant know.
There is no money, consistent money, in education.
Educated people are cautious and think their way through things.
They don't quickly come to decisions based on the auspices of fear.
They fear not knowing...
I fear what I don't know...I fear we don't know enough.
THEY KNOW THAT.

I know that many of us would say, screw you, I'm very educated.

But I ask has our "incompetent" government ever not accomplished their goals? They are not incompetent, they are deliberate. Don't believe me?
Ask how can 51 people blame 49 people in a democracy for not having a bill with no Nationalized Insurance.
THEY KNOW YOU KNOW JUST ENOUGH TO BE SLAVES!
So are you as mad as hell?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0PE7VHDLnYw

No comments: