Thursday, September 23, 2010

The Darkside...Choices of Good vs. Evil



LOVE this before and after picture. It illustrates exactly how fragile innocence is, how very quickly it can be taken away.







We are all born with a fundamental level of benevolence and malevolence. Inside us all lives a moment to moment choice of good and evil. For many, the darkness can easily take the forefront with very little inspiration. It’s one of the reasons that I blog, it’s a must for me to learn a non-violent method of interacting with those that approach me in a hostile manner. How I get there may be irrelevant, but I must achieve that discipline. I need to mature. My future depends on it.






There are so many of us that falls prey to the darkness. Not so much that it is what has become the majority of our spiritual essence, but what has become our cultural majority.


Devil’s advocates, naysayers, and those that rise from our spiritual falls are tallying victims faster than we can save them. Yes, I said save them. I find it tragic that we ignore or falsely judge “weak people”. We look for them just to say “hey look over here, they couldn’t take it”! Breaking someone’s spirit has become our favorite past time.






Many can take a “punch”, not certain how many "punches" a person can take. Not even sure what can break someone. If you witnessed someone break or fall from a spiritual death blow, can we say for certain how many “blows” someone took before they fell?






You see, we are all having different experiences. So would it be accurate to say that some can take a “right cross”, but fall to a “left hook”? Some can withstand a hard “power punch”, but give in to a combination of blows.






It’s not so simple, is it? There just isn’t a human template that we can apply to each other. How we treat each another must become more micro, less macro. Shouldn’t we allow some compassion and empathy when dealing with our fellow man and woman?




My answer is easy…OF COURSE!






That’s the biggest reason I hold dear to the left side of the picture I used. For me, a child-like vision isn’t naïve, but humane. I start with the strong and unbreakable belief in man and I believe in it more than I do a God! For me, it’s very simple…






Humans with proper “guidance” are capable of great and wonderful accomplishments. I used "guidance" for a reason; allow me to explain in my own context. Every man, woman, and child with support, information, and education (there is a big difference) can learn to use benevolence and intellect as their emotional and mental filters.

I believe, in fact I know, that we are capable of seeing the world as it truly is and work together to make it better. It’s all about whether or not we can choose to let go of our ego and comfortable perceptions. If our desire is to further the human cause, while ignoring our desire to control the narrative, we won’t need a leader…we will all be leaders.




Naive? Maybe? Possible? Wont know until we try.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Like you, so am I offset by ill mannered behavior.

Check this out:

I wrote it Thursday 01/21/2010 and "Under the Spell of (BEING)"
is what I titled it.

Normal behavior, we looked to escape its daily grasp and grip with alternative solutions.


I'm beholden to believe in nature's
natural remedy to relieve us from the unnatural, perverse addiction to war, hate, greed and disobedience.

Those determined to undermine innocence with rules that regulate inherent rights and freedoms are the very ones under the spell of normal behavior.

Example; Those who acted upon the Harrison Act of 1914

The Harrison Narcotics Tax Act (Ch. 1, 38 Stat. 785) was a United States federal law that regulated and taxed the production, importation, and distribution of opiates. The act was proposed by Representative Francis Burton Harrison of New York and was approved on December 17, 1914.[1]

"An Act To provide for the registration of, with collectors of internal revenue, and to impose a special tax on all persons who produce, import, manufacture, compound, deal in, dispense, sell, distribute, or give away opium or coca leaves, their salts, derivatives, or preparations, and for other purposes." The courts interpreted this to mean that physicians could prescribe narcotics to patients in the course of normal treatment, but not for the treatment of addiction

but instead

created an epidemic of controllers and a flood of imprisonment that has taxed the syststems capacity to love. They made criminals out of decent human beings in society and also created a monster known as the BLACK MARKET.

Once natural and organic are classified as illegal, a new demise will arise.

Those who pressure others with their self righteous behavior are themselves possessed with the drunken horror of normal behavior enhanced at times by the alcolhol of so-called justice (injustice).

I do not interfere with your pharmaceutical addictions, because I am not the one under the control of normal behavior.

Your uneasiness with me is in the uneasiness with self induced synthetics.

If you are uncomfortable with my medicine, then take a good look at your own medicine cabinet.

Of course I wrote this under somewhat normal conditioning which labels me as slightly off center.

Confronted with encounters so consisitent and contrary makes self discipline that much more relevant.

Sure could use a doobie brother because this will help make me obey!

AnomALous